Monday, March 7, 2011

Garter Belts And Girdles

La festa per le amiche

E 'on March 8, girls: Auguriii!

I tell all my heart! At

My girls are at university and to future brides who are dreaming to have a look here and bridal bouquet.
Mothers who pass here to find the idea for the celebration of their child. At
bloggers: a bevy of talented women that I am surprised every day with ideas, tips, ideas, recipes and know how to make even simple things. I

women present a pink carnation. A flower bouquet
delicate but strong.
A flower that is like us, with petals that seem fragile and yet is able to withstand all climates, under all conditions.

Ideally I invite you to a party like I could do it just in my house. Pink carnations, cakes made by me and a small hand made gifts for each of you: a cuff of cloth with a flower.

still wishes to you all!


























via: designspongeonline

A kiss to all!
A domani!

0 comments:

Post a Comment