Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Manhattan 460668 Treiber

Beauty bar birthday

Hello girls! Thank you for
reciprocated greetings yesterday so warmly.
Today I continue with the women, or rather with small women.

I show you the birthday of a girl of 5 years.
for you And what was the most beautiful game in 5 years? Using the tricks of the mother, putting on its heels and try to do "great."

Here are a creative mother did come true desire of her child: a real beauty bar tricks and glazes, a location where to apply the products and of course many biscuits and lollipops.

for small guests were also provided for a small business to keep them engaged while having fun: decorate a jute bag to take away at the end of the party with make-up products.

Cute! How I wished I too a party like this!
bad that my mom always had much to do and a bit 'little fantasy: I once found myself as a birthday cake dove Easter: D!
Well, then you understand why I am passionate about parties and details? Why do I always had a bit 'Pochini ... But now I
vent eh! With brides, and also with you with my niece!
























via: prettiesandposies.blogspot.com

you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment