Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shag Bands Colours Mean

Degas vs black swan

Good morning to all.
begin by thanking all the girls that I have an award on their blog. I would be honored to citarvi but please do send me an email because I lose myself in the place to look for remarks in which I communicated to him.
Same thing for brides. If you click on CONTACT (top under the head), find my email and for me it is easier to answer by mail, especially because some girls who ask me Board bloggers are not and do not know where to reply.

Here this was something I wanted to say because I care! And I want you to know why I have not responded because I have to search through the comments and understand that with an average of 2 post per day is not easily accessible so!

said that we pass to the photos.
I know that I had already shown a shooting with a beautiful dancer in pink but yesterday Style me pretty launched a service dedicated to the Black Swan and in honor of this insane passion that is spreading to the ballerinas you I did a little roundup of the inspirations ballerina theme that impressed me the most. How

you may have noticed there are some movies that dictate fashion, after Moulin rouge who revived the vest and did the burlesque revival, here Alice in Wonderland who was involved in numerous shooting. And now is the time of the dancers! Let's start with

Martha Stewart as usual provides us with insights worthy of note.



Turning to the immaginiper Adrienne Page that gives us an interpretation of dancer-puppet as if to recall the very fluid movements of the dancers of the carillon.



Finally, the white swan against il cigno nero.






via: marthastewart stylemepretty adriennepage

A dopo ragazze con un progetto DIY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment