Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trichomoniasis Waxing

Con il "solito" stampino per i dolci...

Good afternoon and welcome back!

you remember the old to design DIY who starred stencils for cakes? If I do not remember Go and see HERE.
I just hope that you have not used all the molds to get there as place holders and so I had to see the turn Last but that there is advanced some of these metal cups for this project that I find adorable.

Yes, I really like a lot because I find it very versatile.

Carini as tip pins for us or for her friend sewers become a buffer for the beliefs worthy of one of the weddings I often hand made that public. Or
cute as place holders if the center is glued a ribbon with the name of the diner.
If you can think of some other use, share it with us.

Meanwhile, let us look to the tutorial that explains step by step how to get these bearings many uses!










via: 2gypsygirls.com

Vi saluto e vi aspetto domani!
Buona serata a tutte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment