Friday, March 4, 2011

Template With Html Disne

Something old, something blue!

Hello!
This morning I leave the fly of the images on just yesterday Style me pretty and I love it.

I do not particularly like the blue but there is always a first time, no?
Here comes the day when the color that has ever aroused strong emotions leave you pleasantly surprised.

will be for this color palette that mixes with pink, white and purple, but I find it irresistible.

I love these holdings from the ancient taste, refined in their Frames and the dessert table where the blueberries are the masters.
The cake is beautiful in its simplicity The flowers arranged in ceramic jugs and jugs of white or blue enamel. Finally

irresistible rhyme dear to sign with the Anglo-Saxon brides:

"Something old, Something new
,
Something Borrowed, Something Blue

and a silver sixpence in your shoes"


and passes a new thing ( easy, the dress), something old (maybe an old jewel of the mother), something borrowed (as above) and something blue, but I would like to know who the fakir who thought of having to place a coin shoes. In fact I've seen brides who have complied with this tradition, but the history of the coin is not really contemplated.
I would say that just having to stay for the day climbing for hours on high heels and do not need to add suffering to suffering!
































I leave! I run a flea market and then have breakfast and Ikea.
Good weekend to you all and we read on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment