Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Receiver 2009 Reviews

Rosa e Rosso

Hello and welcome back!
E 'already some day that I leave without brides & co. then this morning I do it with pleasure!

know that I'm planning a real wedding? In a few months we will see the first official license plate bride "The Frufrù" and I am so glad! And it's an exciting
with a ceremony and dinner on the lawn not formalissima! In short, I wanted to share with those who read me every day of my joy.

addition to short I hope to share with you the fruits of work that you are going to realize in a shooting.
short, it works! Quietly, underneath it all, but I'm doing things even if for the moment I can not let you see.

And then I console myself with other brides and other shooting.

I always hope that you find in the photos that I post something that inspires you.
In this work, so I especially like the color palette: a classic pink and red but turn to gray. The effect is modern and less obvious. A modern graphics turn to a romantic, retro mood.

And then the welcome drink and fruit color are my weakest point!
raspberries, blueberries, strawberries into a flute of champagne (OK, we prosecco;) are so cute!






































via: elizabethinlove

Good morning! We read in the afternoon for an idea that to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment